Quote for New Car Website
The website will consist of roughly 40-50 pages, and will be primarily based on car related information for our clients. Examples of this will be a review page, information pages for insurance, and many more. There also needs to be an enquiry section where users can enquire about a specific query.
Quote for Redesign of Existing Website
I am looking for a quote for the re-design including making responsive of the following website:
We have all of the text / information / images etc.
We need a slight reconfiguration of the navigation.
We would need to be able to quickly and easily update the site. Possibly via WordPress?
We would also be looking for website and email hosting â€“ ideally the email would be on an exchange format?
if it was on exchange â€“ would I be able to also get it on my iPhone, in addition to my other email address which is on my iPhone?
Frameset UK currently have 4 email addresses â€“ info@, chris@, joe@ & lorraine@ – all 4 of these email addresses are bombarded with spam on a daily basis â€“ so I was thinking of having an info@ email address that captured all of the emails that go to these addresses (we donâ€™t want to lose the odd enquiry) â€“ and then set up a new sales@ or enquiries@ email address that we would could use from now on, starting a fresh without the spam hopefully.
It needs to be smart looking, promotional and modern – but easy to navigate and responsive on mobiles & iPads etc.
Quote for Ecommerce Website
Ballasts .. Lighting.. Ventillation..Plant Nutrients..
Quote for Redesign of Islamic Website
Redesign of: http://islamchannel.tv/
We want the above site redesigned and all the functionalities to stay. Issue is that we don’t have access the the current code so the functionalities may have to be developed by yourself.
some functionalities are:
Comprehensive Advertisement managmennt system
Integration of Video on Demand (VOD) from our VOD provider via XML
cross browser compatible and responsive design.
Quote for Logo and Website
Design of logo and website/Space for Blogs/Newsletters and Articles/Contact me page/testimonial page/Gallery/On-line shop/Booking form area/About me page
Quote for Cinema Website
I’m a student studying for an NCC Diploma in Computer Studies currently going through an assignment concerning the development of a website for a start-up cinema chain. Although this is fictional, I would be very glad if you could provide me with a detailed quote of how a website like the one mentioned below would cost.
The website should allow customers to find out the location of 5 cinemas, what films are showing
and the times films are showing. Customers should also be able to book tickets securely
Quote for Public Relations Website
Hi there we’re looking to move our business online, we need something along the lines of http://www.ipralatam.com/in
We need to be able to update it ourselves, have a members area with secure login, be an original site (no pre built themes) and the ability to add more functionality in the future.
At a guess there will probably be approx 20+ pages, and basic profile for each member.
We’re not in a rush and want a really solid site that is simple for our members to use so quality is paramount.
Quote for Automotive Recruitment
Automotive Recruitment – similar to perfectplacement.co.uk & tmsrecruitment.com
No need for live jobs jsut somewhere to register a CV
Quote for Magazine Website
Business description: online advertising platform.
The website is an advertising platform for everything happening in the Afro community in the UK. The website will put forward events, conferences, workshops, festivals, concerts, art exhibition linked to the Afro culture. This unique platform will allow users to know and keep in touch with what’s happening and what is out there for Afro curious and lovers.
– Website is an Internet website
-The domain name has been registered through a domain name registrar
– Website will require hosting
-Website will require email hosting
– Website needs a data-base considering the following:
– There is a calendar events, communities contacts, forms (add an event and get listed)
– Website will be access by more than 2 people at the same time,
– We should as well think of future growth
– Content updates will be made through a CMS, with full control over the system and good level of edibility (Site owner has coding knowledge and is use to working with CMSs, CMS chosen should meet todays needs and scales easily as site will grow).
– Website should display in different browsers
– We are looking for a responsive web design to serve all kind of devices (desktops, smartphones, tablets
– Website will be integrated with social networks (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook¦)
– Online forms are required: for sending events details and images etc.
– Website should accept payment
– Website do not want to gain subscribers yet; but functionality will be needed in the future
– Website should include a search facility
– Website should carter for text only browsers, audio web browsers or Braille readers
– Brand guidelines: typographic style, image & banner sizes to be determine
– Logo: under construction
– Website plans to produce useful and interesting content
– Content will be produce by website owner who is a web editor and has been working for different websites
– Website owner will be responsible for updating the site
– Website owner has as well knowledge in resizing graphics, can source and edit photography whenever needed
Quote for Children’s Day Care Website
Setting up a Private Children’s Day Care Nursery from ages 3 months to 5 Years
Quote for Photography Website
We are starting a photography festival with online submissions and payments.
Its 6 pages and we have all the stuff…photos layout etc.
It would be similar to https://www.lensculture.com/visual-storytelling-awards-2015
We have a limited budget but we would like to discuss it and get a quote.
Quote for Ecommerce selling Sports goods
Ecommerce platform for sale of sports related goods sourced from round the globe. To be centred in the uk with clients from all continents.
Quote for Auction Website
Essentially I want the functionality of www.swoggi.co.uk but with my own branding / platform.
Quote for Consultancy Website
I am contacting you on behalf of FRG Consulting. We are a fast growing, boutique consulting firm based in the City of London. We specialise in change management exclusively for the Financial Services industry and have big ambitions for our future growth.
We have a functional website with excellent content but we believe it is aesthetically outdated and we wish to bring it back to life. Please find on the following page a brief for what we are looking for in terms of design and ideals to portray. We have loaded all of our word content onto a WordPress site (including our logo) however no infographics or video content.
Our website should be professional, sleek and innovative. Ideally, we would like to see initial mock-ups however we are happy to discuss the approach first if that is preferred. If this is something that would interest you, please could you review the below brief and requirements and provide an estimate of how much this will cost to me by email.
Please let me know by email if you have any questions. We will then get back to you if this will be suitable for us.
Create a website that conveys an image of a young, fast growing, ambitious and approachable professional services firm
-Making Change Happen is our strapline and should be featured on every page with impact.
– We want to reflect these four key messages across our entire website;
– We know how to get things done in banks.
– We partner with our clients we don’t foist methodologies on to them.
– Our people are highly experienced.
– Weâ€™re fun to work with and for.
– We would like to stick to the two blues featured in our logo as a consistent theme across the site with the addition of another tone or colour at your discretion.
– Simplicity and consistency is key, everything must be clutter free and clean.
– We want to keep the professional feel but with hints of quirkiness.
– We are very keen to have a dynamic feel; animations, transitions and creative flair are encouraged.
– All content should be scrolled to horizontally and / or vertically for a seamless flow and easy navigation.
– Potential hires: i.e. graduates all the way to senior managers and partners. We want to engage all potential hires and reflect our ambitious and unique culture.
– Current Employees: we also want to show that we are professional and hold ourselves to extremely high standards.
– Clients: it should reflect the above brief and the quality of all our consultants and validate our word of mouth reputation.
Quote for Document Manager
We need a secure users section with granular document management and permissions based blog posts. so only documents and messages are only visable to users that have been granted permission. Also they need a basic front facing section with about us and contact us pages.